Earn Cash Back!! Plus $5 just for joining!

ShopAtHome Banner

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sites I use for FREE Stuff!

I recently started using this site to earn FREE "Swagbucks" that I can use to buy Gift Cards and prizes. It is really simple. I installed the search bar and use it instead of Google and earn a few "Bucks" each day. It may take a bit to add up, but if I get Gift Cards to use with coupons that makes even more FREE Groceries. I have not redeemed any points yet, but look forward to it! I'll keep you posted. But if you join please do so here so I get credit for it! THANKS!

Search & Win


I have another site I have been using for YEARS, I receive emails from them pretty much daily. (This is where a you may want to use a "Spam" email account) I open the email, click the link in them to visit sponsor websites, then close the page and delete the mail. I earn 5 points for every one I read. You can also shop through their site and earn points for every dollar you spend. I JUST received another $50 Target Gift Card on Friday! That means more $$$CASH$$$ to finish up my Christmas shopping. I don't earn TONS of money from them, but usually $100 a year or so that helps with school shopping and Christmas every year.

If you would like to earn Free Gift Cards too let me know and I'll send you and invite with a link!

0 comments:

Post a Comment